*NEW JAWZ 2.0 Titanium
For life-saving, low and high visibility, emergency and underwater survival situations. Engineered from the original LIFELINE FIRE™ tool, JAWZ™ 2.0 is the only underwater self-rescue tool of its kind. From ice diving to tough underwater urban environments, JAWZ™ 2.0 performs exceptionally well. Ultra-Bright fluorescent handles and military blackout options make it the perfect tool for underwater life-saving, low visibility, emergency and survival situations.
- Co-Developed with various local Law Enforcement Emergency Services Unit
- Grade 38 ATI 425 Titanium Alloy
- Corrosion Resistant Thermo Plastic Sheath With Innovative Single-Handed Release
Innovative Cutting Surface Comprised of a Highly Sharpened Blade Area that Blends Into Aggressive Serrations and cutting surface on the spine of the tool
Specifically designed to easily cut through all materials commonly encountered underwater, such as fishing line, netting, rope, etc.
- Secondary Wire-Cutting Surface Designed to Address Entanglements with Fishing Lines
- Designed To Cut Through A Broad Spectrum of Underwater Materials, from precision cutting fishing line, netting and rope to more challenging materials
- Thick Robust Steel Ideal for Prying Materials Underwater
- Lifeline’s own Ultra-bright Fluorescent Handles and Sheath for increased visibility available in Yellow and Pink
- Molly Clips attachment point accessory $10.00
- TEK-LOK attachment point accessory $12.99
- Retractor $20.00